Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Carnival, age 15.

This past weekend, I had FOUR events to DJ. It was awesome. I'm SO stinkin tired, but it was ALL worth it.


This Halloween Carnival that I did on Sunday night, which is where all those videos I posted were from! I tried to feature some people from my blog, but only got Louie. Everyone else was busy!

This carnival, hosted by Grace Brethren Church of Long Beach, just had it's 15th Halloween celebration, and I was so excited that I got to be apart of it this year! I've done this event before, but this year, I feel that there were a LOT of really exciting things that happened! We had, oh, I think more that 4,000 people join us this year up in Bixby Knolls in north Long Beach, and it was definitely a grand time for everyone that came. The carnival is held in the church's back parking lot, a good 3 or 4 acres of inflatable attractions, game booths, giant NBA 2K10 screens, and of course, a giant dance party in the city!





Thanks for watching/reading! See you all soon!


2 comments:

  1. It seems that you like girls who wear masks. You must really like this one if you showed us the picture twice!

    ReplyDelete