Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

What's gonna happen

Welcome to Life and Times!

Each week, I will be making two or more posts about the life of a certain individual in MY life, and how their life has impacted and shaped my own. Each post will describe the person's likes, dislikes, favorites, music choices, and much more. You can expect some crazy interviews to be read!

The reason why I've chosen this topic is to search for the people in my life that have made me who I am, and to share that with the world and hopefully encourage others to seek out those types of people in their life and to really invest in some time with them to not only affirm them of their influence, but also to learn, and to benefit simply from time with them.

I hope that this blog will provide you not only with variety, but also entertainment, advice, and encouragement for your own lives. Another motif that will be seen every week will be a quote that has stuck out to me, and maybe even an analysis of that quote. I hope you enjoy my blog, and I can assure you, you won't be disappointed.


So, without further a do, I proudly present, Life and Times.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you're going to write about man, or rather...who!? Hope you learn a lot during this time man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited to see where these blogs end up doing! I feel it is a good topic, and something that can truly benefit not only you, but the whole class. I also have many individuals who mean a lot to me who should be recognized, so i respect that your blogs are something that is going to be a lot more personal! The quote idea is such an awesome way of portraying your views and encouraging others. There are many individuals who live their days thinking of certain quotes like, 'everything happens for a reason', or 'it will all work out in the end' so knowing that you are going to be posting some influential things will really be uplifting. I'm excited for your blogs Joe!

    ReplyDelete