Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Chanel Shuffler, age 19.

This is my first post about a friend of mine whom is under the drinking age, and let me tell you, she doesn't need to drink to have a great time! I've known Chanel Shuffler for a little over 2 years now, and I have seen her grow from a simple acquaintance to a great friend of mine. She attends Azusa Pacific University, in Azusa, as a sophomore!

When I first decided to post about Chanel, I knew that I was going to have to pick out the BEST things of all the great things to write about. I knew that she was going to be someone that would have SO many things for me to write about, so let's just start here, shall we?

One of the traits that marks Chanel is her fashion sense. From the rockin' retro caps to the ridiculously cool shoes, she has a style that defines her personality ever so well. Excited. I have seen this shine through her ever so well, one example being from the time I got to hang out with her up in Big Bear! She is also a leader in the high school ministry, just like Jessica and Louie, and she got to experience first hand what it's like to live with my sisters for a week! (sidenote: everyone thinks they're little angels; they're not!)

Aaaaaaaanyway, one line she gets from a whole bunch of people is that she looks veeeery similar to a certain hip-hop mogul, M.I.A. (see picture below) She loves to listen to jerkin' music, hip-hop, rap, and pretty much anything someone can dance to. Her favorite YouTube video is the one of the panda scratching it's back to "Teach Me How to Dougie." Hilarious. Which I think is really rad. She loves to eat marshmellows, and also loves to commute to Long Beach to see all the peeps! What is really cool is that WE (her Long Beach crew) often take trips up to Azusa to go see HER! It's awesome!

Chanel has been an amazing part of my life, and I'm stoked (I'm told I say that word a lot...) to spend even more time with her in the future! Thank you Chanel!


here is the link to the Panda movie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcWJ79yUy3U

1 comment:

  1. Cool man, it is great to see that you're able to develop such awesome relationships with all the people you have blogged about so far. It's funny because I have a really good friend who goes to Azusa Pacific University and is a second year as well. He has been a real big influence on my life and I know he is always looking out for me no matter what. I can feel you on being so blessed to have good people around you and to have them input their own advice and stories on life. I definitely would not be where I am today if it were not for my family and friends guiding me along this crazy journey we call life. Cool posts man! I look forward to see who is next next!

    ReplyDelete